The Jean-Henri Fabre Museum has re-opened. These are our tips for planning your visit.
- Prioritize contactless payment methods.
- Wearing a mask is recommended for outdoor spaces. Wearing a mask indoors is compulsory for those aged 11 and up.
- Maintain a minimum distance of at least 1.5m from other visitors.
- No group visits. Avoid gatherings larger than 10 people.
- Follow the visit itinerary, paying heed to signage.
- Disinfect your hands regularly using the hand sanitizers available throughout the premises.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Cancel your visit if you have a fever or show other symptoms of Covid-19.
The Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle commits to :
- Design suitable visit itineraries.
- Reduce the number of visitors received at a given time.
- Carry out regular cleaning of the premises.
- Have mask-wearing customer service agents available to answer any of your questions.
- Install protective barriers at cash desks.
Facilities and services
- Shop is reopening from 24th June 2020.
- Take-away food services (drinks, ice cream) is available.
- Picnics are not allowed.
- All events are temporarily suspended.